We are a go-to resource for all purchasers of health care, whether you are a large or small employer; self-insured; private or public; for-profit or not-for-profit. Because we are focused on health care, and only health care, we create an environment for working together toward a common purpose to address common needs.
The collective strength of our members allows us to do together what no organization, company or person could do alone.
The Value of Membership
The Action Group understands the daily challenges its members face: Cost pressures; unhealthy employee behaviors; legislative burdens; ineffective, confusing, expensive care systems; senior leaders who question the health care investment; vendor performance…
Our members enjoy the benefits of:
- Member-only meetings, public forums, an Annual Leadership Summit
- Health policy discussions
- Consumer tools and resources
- Multi-stakeholder collaborations (care systems, providers, health plans, academics)
- Benchmark data and best practices
- Information and resources available through our local and national relationships
View our Membership Package to learn more.
We also invite you to visit the “Storytelling” section of our website, to hear from Action Group members what they find most beneficial about their membership in the coalition.
If you have questions about membership or are ready to join the Minnesota Health Action Group, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (952) 896-5186.